Excellent Computer Services and Home Computer Repair
It’s the End of Year for 2013 and here’s what we’ve been busy helping customers with:
- Helping move serious email users, with multiple devices, to Hosted Exchange
- Explaining the cost advantage of Office 365 vs. Office 2013 per PC/Mac user
- Replacing PCs with Windows 7 machines (April 8th 2014 is when XP receives the last security updates – then “use at your own risk” after that date)
- Removing viruses from computers and then replacing “free” antivirus solutions with a better malware security solution – Bitdefender
- Setting up automated backups using Carbonite
Bitdefender is what we use to remove many of the viruses that come in on infected drives, and for $69.99, you can buy a 3-user license, a solution that doesn’t bog down your system and protects much better than the “free” antivirus solutions.
Carbonite can automate your backups for a low yearly cost ($59.99 per PC, unlimited storage per year). The biggest issue we face is data not being backed up on a regular basis and Carbonite can help automate this and protect a lot of customers.
If you need any help with these tasks, please call Weber’s Computer Services today to have an experienced, tech support specialist come to you. We can also review some errors remotely and determine exactly what is needed or solve it via the phone (*by appointment). Most of our service calls run between 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Even a rebuild of a computer with a clean copy of the operating system, reinstall of apps and data is a flat rate of 2 hours (performed in a batch process within 24-48 hours of receipt of recovery media – if needed – at our home office).
Take advantage of our 20+ years of technical experience and call 214-533-6216 to schedule one of our technicians to come by when you need excellent computer repair services!
On-site computer repair services offered:
- Wireless network setup or troubleshooting
- Virus removal
- Hardware upgrades
- Internet connectivity issues
- E-mail troubleshooting/configuration