Excellent Computer Services and Home Computer Repair
It’s the end of the first quarter of 2013 and here’s what we’ve been busy helping customers with:
- Helping set up new customers on Hosted Exchange or Office 365 (check with us for new March 1st 2013 pricing), or
- Upgrading old Windows XP and Vista machines to Windows 7 machines (fewer supplies left but still available), or
- Removing the latest virus from their computer and/or upgrading “free” antivirus victims to a better Vipre security solution or
- Helping with setting up backups (Now offering Carbonite for individuals and Businesses)
For two of the above common tasks, we’ve added solutions to this website to help with the security and backup tasks – Vipre and Carbonite (just click on their graphic on the right to go to their website to sign up). Vipre is what we use to remove many of the viruses that come in on infected drives, and for $69.99, you can get a 2-10 user license, a solution that doesn’t bog down your system and protects better than the “free” solutions. Carbonite can automate your backup needs for a low yearly cost (less than an hour of our time for the basic service). The biggest issue we face is data not being backed up and this can help a lot of customers.
From April 11th through May 8th, Carbonite Business is running a multi-year discount on their 2 and 3 year plans.
- Business – 250GB storage space, 1 yr $229, 2 yr $412 (Save 10%), 3 yr $583 (Save 15%)
- Business Premier – 500GB storage space, 1 yr $599, 2 yr $1,078 (Save 10%), 3 yr $1,527 (Save 15%)
If you need any help with these tasks, call Weber’s Computer Services to have an experienced tech support specialist come to you. We can also take a look at errors first hand and determine exactly what is needed. Most of our service calls run 1 to 2 hours. Even a rebuild of a computer with a clean copy of the operating system, reinstall of apps and data is a flat rate of 2 hours (performed in a batch process at our premises).
Take advantage of our 20+ years of technical experience and call 214-494-9419 to schedule one of our technicians to come by when you need excellent computer repair services!
On-site computer repair services offered:
- Wireless network setup or troubleshooting
- Virus removal
- Hardware upgrades
- Internet connectivity issues
- E-mail troubleshooting/configuration